- Traveling with Bender - Fantastic blog about an Australian family (two parents, two children under age 4) who have embarked on an adventure to see the world... starting in Asia!
- Pint Sized Pilot - An easy-to-navigate wealth of knowledge on everything from packing and prep to great family destinations!
- One Year Sabbatical - Join this fun-loving family of four (two parents, two sons) as they spend a year together in Indonesia and Southeast Asia!
- Snaps and Blabs - Amazing blog about "two vagabonds and their three children" who are seeing the world, on a shoe-string budget!
- Escape Artists - A single Mom tackles the world with her (now 11-year-old) son; recording their adventures in this brilliant collection of posts about "the apparent mundanity of leading a life less ordinary."
- Soul Travelers 3 - The soul-searching chronicle of a family of three (two parents, one child) living a nomadic lifestyle and exploring the global community!
- The Great Family Escape - The ponderings and wanderings of a family of four (two parents, two children) who has chosen to explore the world to get a little slice of everything and give their children the opportunity to choose for themselves who it is that they want to be!
- It's a Creekmore World - A heart-wrenchingly real blog about a family of four (two parents, two children) from the Washington, D.C. area chronicling their travels abroad together, as well as the mother's struggle with cancer. A real reminder to live every day as though it were your last and to take nothing for granted.
Each of these amazing blogs offers invaluable information, inspiration, and perspective; so if you are dreaming of a life less ordinary, take advantage of the wit and wisdom of these bloggers and get inspired to set your family travel plans into action! Wherever the road may take you, may you always enjoy safe and happy travels!
- Destination Mom